Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria
Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria: An Empirical Analysis . Obida Gobna Wafure. ?. ?Abu, Nurudeen . Abstract: The role of foreign direct investment in the development of Nigerian economy cannot be over emphasized. Foreign direct investment provides capital for it investment, enhances job creation and managerial skills, and possibly technology transfer. This paper... Exchange rate volatility, floating exchange rate, general price levels and international trade Abstract Empirical cross-country studies have yielded ambiguous results with respect to the impact of exchange rate volatility on the value of currency and the general price levels. In practice, hyperinflation has generally been a byproduct of other macroeconomic policy choices, rather than of a
Exchange Rate Volatility Trade flows and Economic Growth
Exchange rate, is the rate at which a currency purchases another (Jhingan, 2003), it is a reflection of the strength of a currency when measured against another country’s currency. According to Oloyede (2002), it is the price of one currency in terms of another, which is an... exchange rate, that is, it is a different concept from the volatility of the exchange rate itself in that it means that the more forecast errors of economic behaviors made, the higher the trends in the uncertainty of the exchange rate are shown (Yoon and Lee,
Exchange Rate Volatility in Nigeria Evidence from a
Abstract. The paper seeks to quantitatively assess the impact of exchange rate volatility on non oil export flows in Nigeria. Theoretically, volatility-trade link is ambiguous, although a strand of studies reported inverse link between export flow and volatility. insert tick in check box pdf form Exchange Rate Volatility and Stock Market Performance in Nigeria This study investigated the impact of the naira volatility on the performance of the Nigerian stock market from 1986 to 2015. The adopted the Generalized Auto-Regressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity technique.
Capital Flight and Exchange Rate Volatility in Nigeria
volatility in response to real income, exchange rate, inflation rate and interest rate in Nigeria from 1986 to 2011, within the GARCH framework as developed by Bollersler (1986). global strategic management frynas mellahi pdf • Exchange rate volatility has no significant impact on FDI inflow to Nigeria. • Market capitalization of the Nigeria’s stock market does not signifi cantly influence FDI in Nigeria. 2.
How long can it take?
Effect Of Crude Oil Price And Exchange Rate Volatility On
- Effect Of Crude Oil Price And Exchange Rate Volatility On
- Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Volatility in
- Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria
- Comparative analysis of bureaux de change and official
Exchange Rate Volatility In Nigeria Pdf
2 exchange rate fluctuations and trade flows in nigeria: a time series econometric model an msc project research submitted to the department of economics, faculty of the social
- Also implies volatility on cocoa export in Nigeria. Asher (2012) opines that exchange rate is used to determine the level of output growth of the country. However,
- managing oil revenue volatility in nigeria: the role of fiscal policy 431 through which high spending out of what, in essence, is a tradable resource leads to low growth is a …
- This paper investigates the relationship between nominal exchange rate volatility and dollarization in Nigeria by applying Granger causality test for the period 1986 (1)–2003 (4).
- exchange rate volatility and the channels of manifestation is an empirical matter and this study examines the causes of exchange rate volatility and its impact on growth performance with the view to informing policy towards maintaining stable currency.